NSC serves as a single source provider and offers Silver Peak SD-WAN deployment services, white-label managed SD-WAN services to tier one and multinational service providers, and turnkey managed SD-WAN to new and existing enterprise clients.
The new Silver Peak-based managed SD-WAN services are available immediately to NSC enterprise and service provider clients and partners in 180 countries. Enterprise clients receive turnkey managed SD-WAN services powered by the EdgeConnect platform, deployed as a single virtual network function running on multipurpose universal customer premises equipment devices deployed at sites across their networks. Now, service providers can also offer metered white-label managed SD-WAN services to enterprise clients with the same deployment model flexibility.
NSC's all-inclusive managed SD-WAN services include:
- pre-sales, advisory and consulting;
- procurement of hardware and software through purchase or lease;
- staging and provisioning of device and circuit testing and management;
- deployment, installation, turn-up, testing and lifecycle management;
- monitoring, break-fix, capacity analysis and reporting 24/7/365;
- network and application performance monitoring, management and reporting; and
- expedited moves, adds, changes and deletions.
Silver Peak's business-driven SD-WAN edge platform services include:
- unified SD-WAN, security, routing and WAN optimization;
- centralized orchestration and management;
- granular application visibility and control;
- ability to employ any combination of WAN transport; and
- flexible deployment models, hardware, software and cloud.