ONUG Fall 2019
JOIN US AT ONUG FALL FOR 2 DAYS OF INTENSE LEARNING, SHARING AND NETWORKING:
- Unbiased and unfiltered conference focused on Digital Transformation via an open, supplier-neutral forum.
- Walk away with real-world, actionable insights on hybrid multi-cloud that you can use immediately.
- NEW Cloud Native Conference Track to help you gain a better understanding of the unique challenges the Global 2000 face deploying IT applications in the cloud at scale.
- NEW ONUG Working Group Track uncovers reference solutions to serve as blueprints that will guide enterprise IT architects, network architects and cybersecurity professionals on their journey to hybrid multi-cloud adoption.
- ONUG Board & IT Executive Roundtables that fosters peer-to-peer information sharing regarding the design, build and security of tomorrow’s infrastructure.
- Get Inspired from our Keynote, Great Debate and Town Hall Speakers from visionary IT leaders, researchers, suppliers, end-users and academia -- will share their valuable knowledge and expertise.
- Visit over 60 Suppliers in the Digital Transformation Showcase with demonstrations from innovators.
Since 2012, ONUG is the only user-driven community of its kind, serving as a powerful digital transformational body — comprised of unbiased, independent, top enterprise technology leaders, who collaborate to:
- Foster the exploration of strategic challenges/solutions facing world-class organization technology leaders.
- Provision peer-to-peer access on all approaches regarding the design/build/security/management of tomorrow’s infrastructure.
- Drive Supplier product development investment and initiatives-based on community directives that include open, standards-based, software defined and cloud native solutions.
We invite you to join the community -- it’s FREE!