Product description provided by NetQoS:
The NetQoS Performance Center unlocks the intelligence needed to quantify network and application performance across an entire organization. Via a single Web-based management console, users can access a top-down view of all applications -- data, video and voice -- for the entire network infrastructure. For advanced troubleshooting, service level, and capacity planning needs, users can drill into detailed information provided by the NetQoS product modules:
- NetQoS SuperAgent for end-to-end application response time performance monitoring
- NetQoS GigaStor for long-term packet capture and analysis
- NetQoS ReporterAnalyzer for network traffic analysis
- NetQoS NetVoyant for device performance management
- NetQoS Unified Communications Monitor for VoIP quality of experience
The NetQoS Performance Center integrates this data in customized views to help organizations optimize application delivery, solve problems faster, mitigate the risks from change, and make the most efficient use of resources. With role-specific views for different groups in an IT organization, such as network engineering, operations, IT service managers, and IP telephony management, the NetQoS Performance Center enables staff at all levels to:
- Measure end-user to-end application response times.
- Provide consistent application service delivery.
- Correlate network performance to VoIP quality metrics to ensure VoIP quality of experience.
- Understand how infrastructure changes affect network and application performance.
- Isolate performance problems to the application, server or network.
- Identify the applications and users consuming bandwidth, and when
- Report on network traffic using NetFlow data.
- Avoid unnecessary WAN costs.
- Manage the convergence of voice, video and data.
- Identify virus or denial-of-service attacks and unauthorized application usage.
The NetQoS Performance Center also provides an integration platform that works with other third-party applications. Users can export any NetQoS Performance Center network monitoring view to any third-party Web-based application with just a few mouse clicks. In addition, the NetQoS Performance Center has a published platform to display data from any third-party application.
NetQoS network monitoring software enables IT organizations to make more informed decisions based on precise usage data from the network infrastructure. Users can improve staff efficiency and collaboration by using a single tool to resolve performance issues rapidly. And IT staff can mitigate risks from changes on the network such as VoIP deployments, MPLS migrations, QoS policy implementations, WAN optimization, application acceleration, and new application rollouts.
Pricing information: $25,000
View more WAN Performance Management products in our Product Showcase.