Product description provided by NetQoS:
NetQoS ReporterAnalyzer, the network traffic analysis module of the NetQoS Performance Center, captures a rich set of traffic statistics from Cisco IOS® NetFlow or other IPFIX-enabled routers and switches to identify which applications and users are using bandwidth, and when, allowing network managers and engineers to make informed decisions in troubleshooting and capacity planning. ReporterAnalyzer is the only NetFlow monitoring product that scales to support the volume of flow data typical in the world's largest networks, providing real-time visibility into network traffic throughout the enterprise. Uniquely capable of accessing one year of enterprise-wide NetFlow monitoring data and reporting on 100% of flow traffic for the entire network, ReporterAnalyzer also identifies the applications and hosts that are consuming the most bandwidth during a specified time period, enabling users to make timely and cost-effective decisions for optimizing and improving network service delivery.
Specifically, NetQoS ReporterAnalyzer helps network professionals:
Make more informed infrastructure investments
- View the impact of application rollouts on WAN links, and measure application traffic growth via protocol-level trend analyses, application baseline trend comparisons, and percent-growth tables.
- Evaluate better and less expensive alternatives to costly upgrades by identifying the applications, hosts and conversations that consume bandwidth in easy-to-understand charts.
- Spot potential bottlenecks with red/yellow indicators for interfaces that breach defined thresholds and durations.
Solve performance problems faster
- View real-time NetFlow monitoring reports and alarms for every interface on the network for the past 30 days with one-minute granularity.
- View applications, hosts and conversations consuming WAN bandwidth to isolate and resolve problems.
- Receive alerts and run customizable reports to assess the scope of potentially malicious traffic.
- Identify every affected network link and server so that problems can be contained and repaired quickly.
- Know when performance becomes abnormal.
Optimize the network infrastructure for application performance
- Implement effective workload scheduling and class of service policies instead of upgrading expensive links by leveraging statistics that show which applications are using network resources, who is using them, and when.
- Analyze trends in applications, hosts and conversations per class of service.
- Determine appropriate application classification with real-time visibility into how network traffic is prioritized.
- Validate QoS configuration changes within the network.
Pricing information: $25,000
View more WAN Performance Management products in our Product Showcase.