Dave Minutella, our Cisco certifications specialist, and Ed Tittel, our training and certification expert, understand...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
that the alphabet soup of certifications can sometimes be a bit confusing and even overwhelming for networking pros. These ten questions and answers represent some of the best certification advice they have to offer.
1. What is the best way to prepare for CCNA?
2. Will CCNA certification be enough to get me into the networking field, even though I have no technical degree?
3. How do I handle the configuration questions on the CCNA exam?
4. How do I represent expired certs on my resume?
5. Is it worth it to go for the Microsoft certification?
6. Is it possible to adequately prepare for the CCNP on my own without taking any training classes?
7. What is the future of VoIP and what are the certifications available for it?
8. How should I prepare for the CCIE in VoIP?
9. Is the CCVP worth getting or should I concentrate on getting the specialized Cisco voice certs?
10. What are your thoughts on CWNA, CWSP, CWNE certifications?
You can take advantage of all our networking experts by visiting our Ask the Experts section.