By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- How did Nortel manage to lose $19 BILLION in a quarter? That's only 91 days -- over $200 million per day! Shouldn't someone have noticed?
- The US Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that Microsoft was an anti-competitive monopoly. According to Bill Gates, this was a victory for the Redmondites. Just like Pearl Harbor was a victory for the US!
- My first network server had 512 kbytes of RAM and 10 meg of disk space. The last one I installed commercially had 512 meg of RAM and 60 gig of disk space. Today, my desktop machine has 512 meg of RAM, 40 gig of disk -- and its underpowered. Where will it end, when will the hardware handle all of the software we throw at it?
- Are "Smart tags" the stupidest idea since "push" technology, or just another tip of the marketing iceberg?
- Peer-to-peer networking: Is there anyway to turn this newly re-discovered phenomenon into a plus for your network, or should you simply find it and root it out?
- Why isn't there any "open source" hardware?