By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- How did Nortel manage to lose $19 BILLION in a quarter? That's only 91 days -- over $200 million per day! Shouldn't someone have noticed?
- The US Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that Microsoft was an anti-competitive monopoly. According to Bill Gates, this was a victory for the Redmondites. Just like Pearl Harbor was a victory for the US!
- My first network server had 512 kbytes of RAM and 10 meg of disk space. The last one I installed commercially had 512 meg of RAM and 60 gig of disk space. Today, my desktop machine has 512 meg of RAM, 40 gig of disk -- and its underpowered. Where will it end, when will the hardware handle all of the software we throw at it?
- Are "Smart tags" the stupidest idea since "push" technology, or just another tip of the marketing iceberg?
- Peer-to-peer networking: Is there anyway to turn this newly re-discovered phenomenon into a plus for your network, or should you simply find it and root it out?
- Why isn't there any "open source" hardware?