Spinnaker Networks announced this week the availability of its new SpinStor storage arrays based on 146 gigabyte disk drive technology. The Pittsburgh-based storage vendor said it is now the only company to offer enterprise NAS for under 2 cents a megabyte.
- Silver Peak adds dynamic path options to hybrid WAN users
- Riverbed: Cascade and Steelhead integration boosts app visibility
- WildPackets upgrades monitoring appliances for 10, 40 GbE networks
- Brocade ICX 7750: Scalable campus aggregation without the chassis
- DevOps team uses Riverbed Stingray to load-balance websites