Spinnaker Networks announced this week the availability of its new SpinStor storage arrays based on 146 gigabyte disk drive technology. The Pittsburgh-based storage vendor said it is now the only company to offer enterprise NAS for under 2 cents a megabyte.
- White-box switch market blossoms, but will enterprises buy in?
- Survey: Centralized SSH security can help avoid high-profile breaches
- Study: IT pros struggle with increasingly complex infrastructure
- Tufin firewall management software gets smarter about business apps
- Energy-efficient switches, servers: Is going green trendy or worthwhile?