2002 predictions from expert Alonzo Ellis
We asked our site experts to give us their industry predictions for the New Year. Here's what Alonzo Ellis had to say.
My predictions for 2002:
- Endpoint security will be on the rise in 2002
- Roaming wireless security services (roaming credentials) will be on the
rise in 2002
- Many companies will move to support common criteria EAL3.0 certification
- Business continuity planning will continue to be in high demand
- Better managed firewalls will become available
- Peer-to-peer VPNs will be used for personal area networks, workgroups and large communities.