Tessa Parmenter was assistant and associate editor of SearchNetworking.com between 2006 and 2009 where she was promoted as site editor of SearchEnterpriseWAN.com and SearchUnifiedCommunications.com. In her role of associate editor, Tessa developed and edited newsletters, wrote and edited original articles for publication, blogged on the Network Hub and worked intimately with contributing industry experts to bring advice to the public. She also specialized in SEO for the Networking Media Group and continues to be one of the core company trainers.
Tessa previously worked as an editor for Hewlett Packard Services and brings experience in technology, copy editing and writing to the Networking Media Group. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing at the University of Maine at Farmington, and welcomes your feedback, as well as your comments on networking issues as they concern our readers. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Tessa Parmenter
- Silver Peak integrates with EMC VPLEX Geo
- InteropNet addresses challenges with new DNS and cloud
- InteropNet blends cutting-edge technologies with needs
- What is the difference between IP address and machine address?
- Frame relay vs. ATM networks: What's the difference?
- What is wireless networking?
- What is network infrastructure and what is a hybrid network?
- What is the definition of ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)?
- Which are the most valuable networking certifications?
- Wireless vs. Wi-Fi: What is the difference between Wi-Fi and WLAN?
- Can virtual standards fix network management, security?
- Aerohive saves hospital costs in wireless deployment
- Virtual server management is your problem
- What is IP?
- How can I sign up for SearchNetworking.com contest notifications?
- How can hacking be ethical? Understanding pen testing
- Can I get monthly updates of IT networking content?
- Network security threats solved by risk management
- Can I read SearchNetworking.com's information in other languages?
- Wireless network deployment advice from Amtrak