Puneet Mehta is a CISSP Security Architect, at SDG Corporation, an e-security consulting and a e-business software services and solutions firm headquartered in Connecticut.
Puneet started his career implementing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN systems combining different sizes and technologies. He moved on to focus on Internet security domain, designing and implementing enterprise security solutions using leading-edge technologies. As a security architect, Puneet helps clients to design and implement solutions and strategies to improve business performance by delivering a complete, business-focused, end-to-end enterprise security model. At SDG, his responsibilities include analysis, design and implementation of different e-security solutions for high-profile clients.
Special expert security areas for Puneet include internetworking technologies, network security, e-business infrastructure architecture and implementation, single sign-on strategies and solutions, PKI design/implementation, encryption technologies, Web/portal security, X.500 and directory services infrastructure, VPN, VLAN, RSA and Verisign products and technologies, access control systems and methodologies, information security standards and methodology, and COBIT.
Puneet also holds several industry leading certifications. Among them are MCP, MCPS, MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CLP,Certified Internet Security Specialist, OCP, BS7799-2:2002, CISSP, CEH, and CPTS.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Puneet Mehta
- Where can I find Puneet Mehta's most recent network security advice?
- How do VPN concentrators and network access servers (NAS) differ?
- What keeps unauthorized users from accessing my IP address/Internet?
- Retrieve network resources and email after installing ISA Server 2004
- Controlling network access by MAC address restriction on wired networks
- What does a QM FSM error signify on a VPN Concentrator?
- How to block porn with ISA-server firewalls
- Who is responsible for updating network firewalls?
- How to locate the lost IP address of an access point (AP)
- What HIPPA-compliant software would you recommend for online medicine?
- How to set passwords on folders in Windows 2003 servers
- To simulate voice over IPSec VPNs which simulators work?
- What commands allow network traffic to pass through PIX firewalls?
- For an SMB firewall, what features should I look at?
- Can users on my LAN view my computer from other machines?
- Without an application-layer firewall, do I run network security risks?
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) for network security
- Does a firewall need two static IPs for port forwarding?
- What is layered defense approach to network security?
- What are TCP Wrappers? How do they work?