Michael Gregg has more than 15 years experience in the IT field. Michael is the President of Superior Solutions, Inc., a Houston based training and consulting firm. He is an expert on networking, security, and Internet technologies. He holds two associates degrees, a bachelor's degree, and a master's degree. He presently maintains the following certifications: MCSE, MCT, CTT, A+, N+, CNA, CCNA, CIW Security Analyst, and TICSA.
He is a member of the Independent Computer Consulting Association and of the Texas Association of Educational Technology. When he's not training, consulting, or writing, Mike enjoys traveling. He is an avid music collector. His collection ranges from records, 8-track tapes, CD's, and MP3's.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Gregg
- Tools to stop MAC flooding, ARP poisoning in switches
- How to use DHCP snooping to nix assaults on your network
- Six ways hackers may try to break SSL-encrypted data
- Security in a virtualized network
- Scanning, firewall assessment lead vulnerability probes
- Internal pen testing: When the attacker is inside
- Top 10 tools for network security assessment
- Expert tips to solve port 3389 issues when blocked
- Interfaces on Snort
- Disadvantages to a layered approach
- Network security with foreign network cards
- Mobile device threats to enterprise security
- Does w ar driving enhance the security of wireless networks?
- How can I access my secured wireless network without the security key?
- What are two common devices that control outbound network access?
- How do I change my security setting to allow ActiveX?
- Can a network's IP address be stolen for the use of criminal activity?
- Where can I find a wire driver that unblocks recognized passwords?
- How can I calculate perimeter firewall throughput?
- Is there a way to trace my stolen laptop computer?