Sally is the feature writer for TechTarget Networking Media. She writes about networking, security, data centers, cloud computing, network management, and other topics for SearchNetworking.com, SearchCloudProvider.com, and SearchUnifiedCommunications.com. Prior to joining TechTarget, Sally worked as a high-tech and science journalist and editor for more than 12 years. She holds a bachelors degree in geology from the University of New Mexico.
Contributions from Sally Johnson
- What is Ethernet-dedicated Internet?
- Security vendors ally against targeted network attacks
- How and why are programmable ASICs used in networking?
- How advanced malware uses your network against you
- What is advanced threat protection?
- Overlays may be the best path forward for networking
- Comparing Cisco, HP and Juniper campus core switches
- Planning a campus core refresh?
- Myth vs. reality: Overlay networks need clarification
- Are standards necessary for SDN's northbound API?
- SDN skills: What do network engineers need to know?
- Nick McKeown's Top 5 skills for SDN jobs