- Are the organization units concurrent with the projected VLANs?
- Is the main domain controller at the home office or located elsewhere for the center of your network?
- Did your network map get adjusted to reflect bandwidth realities?
- Are the VLANs each in a separate geographical location covering the hosts at that site, OR are the VLANS applied departmently with hosts at multiple sites?
- Have you read the Microsoft white paper Deploying Active Directory for Branch Office Environments?
This was first published in October 2005