By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Are the organization units concurrent with the projected VLANs?
- Is the main domain controller at the home office or located elsewhere for the center of your network?
- Did your network map get adjusted to reflect bandwidth realities?
- Are the VLANs each in a separate geographical location covering the hosts at that site, OR are the VLANS applied departmently with hosts at multiple sites?
- Have you read the Microsoft white paper Deploying Active Directory for Branch Office Environments?
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.