By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Are the organization units concurrent with the projected VLANs?
- Is the main domain controller at the home office or located elsewhere for the center of your network?
- Did your network map get adjusted to reflect bandwidth realities?
- Are the VLANs each in a separate geographical location covering the hosts at that site, OR are the VLANS applied departmently with hosts at multiple sites?
- Have you read the Microsoft white paper Deploying Active Directory for Branch Office Environments?
Dig Deeper on LANs (Local Area Networks)
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.